You woke up in the morning and noticed a blocked drain or any other plumbing issues in the bathroom. In such cases, the first few questions that comes to the mind include, “How much is it going to fix a blocked drain? Is it going to cost me a fortune? Can it be fixed today? Well, learn more about how much it costs to fix a blocked drain in this brief guide below.
Fix a Blocked Drain
Most of the homeowners would try to employ the cheaper solution to fix a blocked drain – DIY. And it can be efficient as long as you have only encountered a minor blocked drain. But if you’re unable to fix a blocked drain by use of traditional drain cleaners, do not waste any more time and hire a professional plumbing service near you. But how much is it going to cost?
Before we get started with the pricing to fix a blocked drain, here are a few causes of blocked drains.
- Toilet paper
- Tree roots
- Broken or squashed pipes
- Narrow turns causing solid matter to block the drain
These are some of the most common causes of blocked drain homeowners often face in daily lives. Note that the costs of each of these problems vary depending upon the drainage system installed and the complexity of the job.
How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Blocked Drain?
In normal circumstances, here are some common cost estimates to fix a blocked drain in Australia.
- Common drain blockages: Stuck toilet paper, grease build up etc. are some typical drain blockage conditions and the price greatly varies.
- Moderate drain blockages: The blockages which require the use of a ‘plumbers snake’, electric eel, or drain machine.Afterward, some companies may charge a considerate amount per 15 minutes.
- Advanced drain blockages: These include stuck solid matter or crushed pipes. Plumbers use drain snake with CCTV cameras to identify the core issue and the ideal solution.
- Severe drain blockages: In case of extreme drain blockages, high-pressure water streams through hydro-jet is used. This method is often used for commercial buildings.
In addition, it is recommended to choose a plumbing company with fixed-price jobs, no call out fees, and the one which provides a 100% guarantee.
The listed pricing estimation covers all Australia and 24Hour Plumber Melbourne will easily beat any written quote! Looking forward to fixing a blocked drain or broken pipe? Well, we offer the best yet quick residential and commercial plumbing services. To get the exact quote to fix a blocked drain, call us today and get the job done.