The constant sound of drip-drip-drip can be extremely annoying. However, if these leaks seem to be getting too frequent even after constant repairs, getting a new tap installation service might just be the best solution. You can choose from a wide variety of taps available in the market. Our plumbers possess the knowledge and skill to install any kind of tap you wan for your home. We specialize in tap plumbing and can also provide you with professional advice as to which type of tap will suit your needs. Whether you want to buy the tap yourself or give us your choice and we’ll get it for you, it is your choice. Installation of a tap may seem very simple but one simple fault can damage the parts within and lead to that forever annoying leak. So, give our team a call today and get a new tap installed.
Types Of Taps - Make The Right Choice!
There is variety in everything now, whether it is food or taps, there is something for everyone. You can choose from a variety of taps for your kitchen, bathroom, showers, laundry or garden. If you are a little confused as to which one is the right choice for you, just call us. We can provide professional advice based on the information you provide us about the room and the aesthetic you’re going for. The different types of taps include:-
• Bathroom/Shower Mixer Taps- These are highly convenient single taps, that give you the option of getting hot or cold water just through a simple twist. They have a minimalistic design and are very simple to operate.
• Mixer Taps- As mentioned before, these allow you to control the temperature of the water with a simple twist of the knob. This way you always get the right temperature of the water when washing your hands.
• Wall Mounted Taps- These are quite aesthetically pleasing and are usually placed above an individual sink or a bathtub. The plumbing for these is not the most convenient since it is all fixed in the wall.
• Pillar Taps- This usually has two separate valves for hot and cold water. This too gives you the control of the temperature of the water.
• Floor Mounted Taps- The plumbing and pipes with these taps are completely visible as they are connected to the floor.
Why Select 24Hour Melbourne Plumbers?
We are a team of dedicated and highly qualified plumbers. Our team consists of licensed and insured professionals who are aware of all the Australian Standard rules and regulations. We have a strong work ethic and believe in providing an efficient tap installation service to you. Our services are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on public holidays. Furthermore, cleanliness and hygiene are very important to us which is why we ensure that we leave your place absolutely spotless once the job is done.
Professional Tap Installation Services
The team at 24Hour Melbourne Plumbers has been doing tap installation and repairs for years and are aware of all the nitty-gritty involved. First of all, we ensure that all the pipes in your home are in working condition and are not leaking. Once the pipes are inspected for leaks, we go onto finally installing the tap. The duration of the installation depends on the kind of tap you’re getting installed. So, if you are getting a wall-mounted tap for your bathroom, then it might take more time than installing a mixer tap. However, you can rest assured that once the installation is done, you won’t have to worry about any more repair work for a long time. Call the team of experts at 24Hour Melbourne Plumbers at any time and we’ll be there ASAP!